It’s time for the biggest cricket show! The Indian Premier League will officially kick off on Friday, April 09, with what is sure to be an exhilarating opening match between the Royal Challengers Bangalore and the reigning champion Mumbai Indians. For precautions and safety reasons, IPL 2021 is yet again going to happen with empty stadiums. Fans, of course, will be able to watch IPL matches LIVE sitting at home.
How to Watch the IPL Matches LIVE on an iOS device?
You can watch IPL 2021 matches LIVE on your iOS devices if you have a Disney+ Hotstar subscription. The Board of Control for Cricket in India, BCCI, has partnered with Disney+ Hotstar once again for LIVE streaming of the IPL 2021. You can avail of a Disney+ Hotstar subscription through the Hotstar app or directly by registering on www.hotstar.com using your phone number and OTP.
Two Disney+ Hotstar packages that offer LIVE streaming of the IPL 2021:
- Disney+ Hotstar VIP pack for INR 399 per year
- Disney+ Hotstar Premium for INR 1,499 per year (the upgraded premium package includes additional benefits such as formula 1, Premier League football, Hotstar Specials, etc.).
To access Disney+ Hotstar LIVE Streaming, you can also opt for a complimentary Disney+ Hotstar subscription via Reliance Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone’s special IPL postpaid packages.
How to download Hotstar App on iOS Device?
- Step 1: Go to App Store
- Step 2: Search ‘Hotstar’ on the search bar and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter your Apple ID and tap Install.
- Step 3: Open the app once the download is complete.
- Step 6: Select Language and tap Continue.
- Step 7: Sign up with your Gmail/ Facebook account.
- Step 8: Click on the ‘subscribe’ icon on top.
- Step 9: Select your choice of plan.
- Step 10: Enter payment details.