How to Watch IPL Live – Android
IPL 2021: The 14th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) is about to begin, and fans can’t wait to watch their favorite stars in action. However, due to pandemic protocols, matches are going to be held behind closed doors once again this year. So, here are a few ways of how to watch the IPL matches LIVE.
How can I watch the IPL matches LIVE on Android?
You can stream online the IPL 2021 LIVE on Disney+ Hotstar. Like the last time, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has once again partnered with Disney+ Hotstar for the LIVE streaming of IPL 2021. If you have a Disney+ Hotstar subscription, you can watch IPL matches live on your android smartphone or even windows laptop. If you’re new to Disney+ Hotstar, you can download the app through Google Play Store.
Customers can choose between two packages on Disney+ Hotstar- Disney+ Spotify VIP for Rs 399 per year & Disney+ Hotstar Premium for Rs 1499. Both of these packages will include live streaming of the IPL 2021. The upgraded premium package, however, includes some additional benefits such as formula 1, Premier League football, Hotstar Specials, etc.
How to download Hotstar App on Android Device:
- Step 1: Go to Google Play Store
- Step 2: Search for Hotstar App, and tap Install.
- Step 3: Wait for the download to complete, then open the app.
- Step 6: Select Language and tap Continue.
- Step 7: Sign up with your Gmail/ Facebook account
- Step 8: Click on the ‘subscribe’ icon on the top
- Step 9: Select the Plan and Hotstar Application
- Step 10: Enter payment details
Alternate Ways to Watch IPL LIVE on Android
- Access Disney+ Hostar with Reliance Jio’s special IPL postpaid packages (1-year subscription). The price ranges from Rs 401 to Rs 2,599.
- Vodafone and Airtel’s exclusive cricket packs offer free Disney+ Hotstar subscriptions.
- The IPL 2021 will also be LIVE on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 3, and Star Sports 3 HD channel.